2020년 1월 12일 일요일

Korean Singer Ben

About Singer name Ben


Hello! My name is Nam Hyouk Cho and I'm from South Korea. This year is my first year of SUU. I'm so excited to study here. Nice to meet you all. In my free time I usually hang out with friend's or play sports like soccer or etc. Also I listen to music and I like a lot of genre. So it is little bit complicate to introduce all of the singer and genre. So I want to introduce one of my favorite singer in Korea. Her name is Ben.  





Ben is a singer in South Korea. Ben debut at 2010 and first she start a singing career by a group name Bebe Mignon. Although this group break up at 2011 and Ben started to work as a solo singer. She makes lot of song for dramas ost song and compose a ballad and perform it. Ben is not as other K-pop girl singer. She is way shorter than other women singers and when she debut she was not popular. Although she worked hard and concentrated on her song. So now she is one of the most popular ballad singer in South Korea. 

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi Nam! We don't really get to talk about K-pop in class, so I'm glad you and others are mentioning it in your blogs. Hopefully you'll discover some new music that you enjoy.

    답글삭제